Very Inspiring Blogger Award

25 January 2015


I was nominated for this award by Viola whose at A Piece of Viola. I was pretty surprised when she nominated me! A pleasant surprise though. 

Rules for this award
  1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
  2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
  3. State 7 things about yourself.
  4. Nominate other bloggers.
  5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
  6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.

7 facts about me
  • I’m 22 this year, but I'm definitely not going to be feeling it. Sorry Taylor Swift.
  • I love green tea.
  • I do love a good boy band. One Direction in particular.
  • I love trashy TV. All those British Reality TV shows? Yeah I've seen them. 
  • I have an amazing sense of direction. 
  • I'm sort of obsessed with notebooks, I have around 20 that are waiting to be used...
  • I really really love going to the Zoo
My nominees
Emma Luxton  - Essays And Wine 
Rebecca - Brunette Lifestyle
Hannah - Hannah Delacour

I don't normally go for all these award things, but I think it's nice to know that someone appreciates what you've been blogging about and that it has helped them in some kind of way! So for that, Thank you Viola!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric