Mid Week Positivity

19 June 2014


This week I've felt loads better I must admit. Yet again I've tried so much harder, tried new recipes (which always boosts my mood) and spent time properly talking to people I wouldn't normally talk to. All of this has really lifted my mood and made me feel more positive about the coming days and the future. Sure there are still moments where I hesitate and think 'what if...?' but I've managed to pass that and think more about the present moment.

It makes a difference being able to stay positive most of the time, it means more good days than bad days, which obviously means getting closer to my goal! 

I am doing this purely for myself, to get a better quality of life and for a better future for myself. The last thing I want is to not be able to live my life to the fullest because I'm overweight or I'm so self conscious of the way I look. It's not a good way to live, so why should I have to live like that? The answer is I won't compromise my life in that way.

I started a new job this week and I've already agreed to work all kinds of hours so coffee is officially my new best friend to get me up early for the gym. Wish me luck!

So here's another progress picture, the first was taken at the beginning of March and the second was taken this morning. I'm not going to lie I was quite disappointed as I couldn't see of much of a change as I thought I would have. However, I went to the gym after and did a HIIT workout. I cam out feeling better and more determined! Roll on tomorrow!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric