5 Breakfast Ideas

20 January 2015

I find breakfast one of the hardest meals of the day, am I right? I can never decide what to eat..So here are a few ideas to get you started.

Graze Breakfast Variety Box
I went on the Graze website for the first time since last month, last week and they have so many new boxes available. It's definitely worth checking out. One box is the Breakfast Variety Box. You get four different breakfasts for £3.99 and that's including delivery. There are different types and a few flavours for each, such as granolas, porridges and mueslis. I think that this would be perfect for a busy person, something to have for early mornings at the office. 

Muesli
The great thing about muesli is that it is something that is so versatile, you can take and add so easily and use ingredients that can add so much flavour to make it a bit less bland. It is also so easy to make a jar of your own, like this one that I made as part of my Mum's Christmas present.

Poached Eggs and Asparagus
Doesn't this just look great? This is something I've been meaning to try for a while as I really want to try poached eggs and it would be so yummy with asparagus!

Fruit and Yoghurt Bowls
I've known about these for a while and I know you're probably thinking that surely this is exactly what it says on the tin and obviously it is but some of the ones I've seen are so pretty and colourful. Plus these make a good start to the day for you. There's something so great about fruit when it is so fresh and it tastes perfect!

Dip 'n' Share Eggs
I am absolutely desperate to try these, you would certainly need a huge appetite and several people to share it with, or maybe make a mini one for yourself! It would be perfect for brunch and it's surprisingly full of relatively healthy ingredients, only chorizo which is not so healthy! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric