Storing Photos & Birthdays

21 January 2015

Over the weekend it was my mum and sister's birthdays. I don't mean to blow my own trumpet but I was pretty pleased with the presents I put together.

For my mum I got one of the new season Chanel nail varnishes (Exception to be exact) and some walnut whips, all her favourites.


For my sister, she got one of the Fujifilm Instax Cameras for Christmas, so I put together a little make-shift scrapbook kit for her. I bought a notebook with blank pages, and relatively small, a bit smaller than A5, to fit the photos in. I then got a nice blue pen to add a note about the time the photo was taken. And of course some washi tape to stick the photo down. The great thing about wash tape is that it doesn't ruin the paper and that way my sister can take out the photos if she wants to use them for something else.


We went to The Charter Restaurant in Salisbury for their birthday lunch. I just can't resist sharing this beautiful food with you!





On another note, I'm going to work on my own scrapbook soon. I ordered some photos from the free prints app on iPhone and I'm waiting for them to be delivered so I will give you an update when they do!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric