A Letter To My Younger Self

3 January 2015

Before you read this letter, I know there are some people who are going to LOVE what they are about to read and not even in a nice way. You're in my past for a reason and you are welcome to take whatever joy you want from this but I am in so much of a better place than I have been in years, and with that enjoy this letter.

Dear Adele,

I’ll be honest from the beginning, this is hard for me to write. 

To put it remotely nicely, grow a pair. Seriously grow up, stop stressing out all the time because you are missing out on sleep which is why you are crying all the time.

Get your priorities right too. Drowning your sorrows, which aren’t all that bad, is not a good idea, and change your University course for goodness sake, Maths is hard and you are so much better at business.

You most definitely do not need a guy to make you happy. You know that one you think is so great? He’s a prick, always has been and always will be, no matter what anyone says. Forget about him now because he is so not worth your tears.

Oh and all that comfort eating, it is so not worth the pain in the end. It causes you way too many problems. You eat shit and feel like it too.

All else I have to say is that it can only get better from here.

See you in a few years,

21 year old Adele


No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric