New Year Update #1

5 January 2015

I’d be seriously lying to you if I told you that I started off the year with tonnes of exercise and healthy food. This has not been the case. I am lacking some serious motivation, I even weighed myself and I’ve written down everything that I’ve done and eaten but something isn’t clicking.
Is anyone else having this problem? Or is it just me?

If anyone has some great motivation blog posts or even some tips, please please PLEASE send them my way.

There’s something mentally stopping me from getting up and sorting it out. Don’t get me wrong, every other aspect of my life is sorted, thought about, planned out, you name it, i’ve done it. It’s just losing weight that has me stumped.

I’m desperate to shift this weight, so why can’t I get down the gym? I’m sat here writing when I can be at the gym. 


On another note, I do have something exciting happening from Wednesday to Saturday which you will find out all about next week. Don’t worry it’s 100% health related, I’m not giving up on myself! So all that motivation you’re going to send my way will be much appreciated as it’s going to be a tough 4 days. Apologies to anyone who has to be around me!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric