New Year Update #4

26 January 2015

Hello everyone! I cannot believe that it's the end of January already. I really don't know where the time has gone, it's crazy.

I've kept up my 2lb weight loss and maintained that which is good for me. I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things now that I have more than 1 day off a week.

I've seen a change in my diet, for the better of course, it helps taking one day at a time as opposed to a week or a month.

I am getting there but unfortunately I have to battle with the thoughts that are telling me it's ok to eat unhealthy food when I know full well that it isn't. Everyone assumes this is easy but being an emotional eater, it's harder than anything I've had to do.

This will actually be my last new year update because I didn't want to carry it on past January. So I'm going to start a new series, one that I can carry on for a lot longer than a few weeks or for the length of the alphabet!

I'm going to do my first post on it next week but I haven't decided how often it will be yet! You'll have to wait and see!

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric