L… is for London

31 October 2014


I think, or even better, I know that I love big cities. I have previously written about my love for New York, which you can read here if you missed it.

You have most likely been to Oxford Street, or at the very least heard of it. I love it, the business of it with what seems the ridiculous amount of people and the endless road of shops, and it seems to go on for miles! What can only be described as a shopaholic’s heaven!

Another part of London that I love is Knightsbridge. Home to Harrods and Harvey Nichols! There’s something about Harrods that I prefer to Selfridges. The building is so much nicer but it is almost guaranteed that you will get lost. Whenever I go there, I always go to the Food Hall. It is huge and there are so many treats that you can’t get anywhere else.

Similarly, Harvey Nichols food hall is again something else. It is much smaller than the one in Harrods but the products you can get there are more for cooking and baking as opposed to ready-made products, such as cakes or jars of sweets. My kind of place!

And last, but without a doubt not least, is the Natural History Museum. I could go there 100 times and still not get bored; I’m looking into going again there soon! The best part has to be the dinosaur exhibition. You just have to go if you haven’t been before.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric