I… is for Interests

10 October 2014

My interests? Hm.

Well, I feel like my interests have really changed over the past couple of years. A lot of people are still going through that stage of going out and drinking 3 or 4 times a week, but I definitely grew out of that a year or so ago, and that’s fine by me.

My main interest now has to be writing and keeping up with my blog. I obviously go to the gym but I can’t say I always enjoy it! Oh and cooking, obviously. To be honest, you know a lot of my interests just from reading my blog.


I’ve become so much more creative and there are so many things that I want to learn about to extend my knowledge and find other things that I enjoy! There are so many more things out there for me to try.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric