J… is for Jobs

17 October 2014

I can remember the summer after I turned 16 being driven around my hometown and me handing in my CV’s to anywhere I could. From this moment on I have always had a job, except during term time at university.

You probably think that this is a really strange thing about me but I know that if I hadn’t been in the jobs I have then I wouldn’t have had any experience or the passion for customer service that I do.

As you may or may not know, I had a number of interviews a few weeks ago and until then I didn’t realise how much I loved having a job and the sense of pride I get from earning my own money.

The absolute relief I had when I got the phone call saying that I got the job is a feeling that I cannot begin to describe.
After only a couple of days I have seen a complete lift in my mood and I am so determined not to let anyone ruin that. You hear that? No one will ruin my mood.


This is just a part of my living in the moment and that my life is happening right now!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric