November

1 November 2014

It’s almost the end of the year which obviously means Christmas but also the beginning of the New Year.

I do enjoy the build up to Christmas, as the lights get switched on and it gets dark really early. The shop windows are decorated really festive and the light pours out on the street, I love it!

I plan my presents out so well for Christmas, I like to put a lot of thought and love into them. I way prefer buying for other people than myself; I’m super kind like that.

Seeing as it’s coming to the end of the year, I thought that now would be a great time to declutter and get rid of lots of things that I don’t need as by the time it’s December I will be getting into the swing of Christmas and getting ready for the festivities. This also means that when it comes to January I’ll already have a clean slate and I won’t need to start the year by doing that!

This month also brings 6 months of blogging, how crazy is that! But I’m going to do a whole other blog post about that in the middle of the month!

I’ve got so many exciting things to share with you this month!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric