K…is for Kingston upon Thames

24 October 2014

This is one hell of a beautiful place and somewhere that I get the pleasure of calling home!

I originally come from Salisbury and they are very similar except that in Kingston the shops are way better.

It’s in the name but Kingston sits on the river Thames and in the summer there is nowhere else I would rather be than in one of the pubs overlooking the river drinking a cold cider!

I’ve been through a lot in this place and sure it would probably be much easier to run away and start again but what kind of a person would that make me?

I’m not leaving anytime soon no matter what anyone says!
My life and my friends are in Kingston now and I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.

I’m really looking forward to what I can achieve while I live here!


Plus as a bonus, I’m only half an hour away from London on the train which is great for when I want a day out there!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric