Where will I be in 5 years time?

23 August 2014

This is a question I get asked quite a lot, even if I prefer not to be asked!

However, I’ve been thinking about it more recently. I mean my future is happening now; I’m not a kid anymore.

At the moment I’m living in Kingston which is half an hour from central London. As long as I can remember I have always wanted to live in London but for now I’m happy enough in Kingston. I would definitely want to live in or near Kingston in 5 years time.

I would also love to reach my goal weight (this will obviously happen( but also to maintain it. People will lose weight but will often gain more than they lost. So I want to be able to find the right balance to maintain my weight at a healthy level so I am not stuck in this position again.

This blog has become so important to me over the past couple of months (sorry, not sorry, that I keep going on about it). So, saying this, as it becomes more popular on a daily basis, it would be fantastic if I could make it something reasonably big. I’m already looking to invest more time into it and looking into getting a logo and better blog format. Are there any computer geniuses out there that could help a girl out? I’m really hoping to get it noticed a bit more, if you could share it with your family and friends I would really owe you one!

One other thing I’ve wanted to do for about 6 years now, but never had enough knowledge, ideas or a topic for it, is a recipe book. Now that I have managed to find my creative side, it seems like the right time to do it, or make a start at least.

The last thing of where I would like to be in 5 years time is having a flat or small house. Renting or buying isn’t really an issue. It is more the point of having my own space and being able to have it how I want it. I’ve mentioned before that I am crazy organised so I would really love to have an office space where I can have inspiration and motivation boards, shelves all neatly arranged with everything in folders and somewhere for all my stationary (I have a lot, it is practically everywhere).

Ok, so I know what you’re thinking, she hasn’t mentioned having a boyfriend, settling down and getting married. Sure it would be great if that happened but that will happen on its own and there is no need to rush that right now.


As for my career, I’m still weighing up options and I will have to keep you posted about that one.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric