Green Tea

29 August 2014

A couple of years ago I started drinking green tea. Personally, I love the refreshing taste of it but it is an acquired taste. However there are many benefits to drinking green tea which include:
  • Weight loss
  • Diabetes prevention
  • Reduces risk of heart disease
  • Reduces blood pressure
  • Prevents depression

As far as I know, none of these have been proven as such. Although these aren’t strictly the reasons that I drink the green tea, although they are an added bonus! I first started drinking fruit tea and I still drink that occasionally but soon after there were lots of good stories about how beneficial it is to your health! And I’ve enjoyed it ever since. I find that it’s a really good alternative to normal tea, particularly if you want to lose weight, as you don’t have the added calories of milk and sugar!


Amazing cup of green tea at Ping Pong!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric