Fisherton Mill

22 August 2014

I started the day by taking my Nan to Wilton Garden Centre, because I’m just a good granddaughter! I normally just like looking at all the pretty pink flowers.




We then went to Wilton Shopping Village to meet my mum and sister for a spot of lunch. I had a lovely pot of tea while the others had homemade lemonade.



I obviously didn’t have any but I just had to share with you all these homemade cakes.






For lunch we each had different things (lucky for me taking pictures). My mum had the Moroccan hummus, chickpeas and olives open sandwich. My sister had the smoked chicken and avocado salad with new potatoes, green beans, crispy bacon and Parmesan croutes. While I had a Greek salad with roast aubergine pate.






We all completely cleared our plates; it is so yummy there! My mum and sister got cake while I took a walk. I mean look at how pretty it is.


I then went into a cute little vintage shop which I will definitely go back to when I get paid! I got some little presents in there though.






Fisherton Mill also has a shop and gallery but we didn’t go in there today. The café is always popular though and they have them in Salisbury and Wilton. I definitely recommend going there if you’ve never been.



It is clear that the food is all homemade and they change their menu relatively often so if you only go there occasionally then you will always get to choose from a different menu!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric