My New Blog!

27 August 2014

I have some good and some bad news. Obviously it will be best to start with the good news. 

Here it is! My brand new blog layout which is better than anything I could have ever imagined, all thanks to Zoe (Sweet Electric - http://sweetelectricblog.com)!

It's way easier to navigate so if you just want to read my recipes it is all under that tab. It means you don't have to scroll through my entire blog to find the one you want. 

Now for the bad news. As you may or may not have noticed I have stopped posting as often. There's a lot I have to focus on right now so I have to get my priorities straight. Unfortunately (or luckily?) this means I won't be posting as often for a couple of weeks. I have so many ideas of things to write about but I want to be able to put a lot of thought and effort into them so thru don't seem half hearted. 

In the meantime, look around the new blog layout as there are a few extras on here. For my new readers, you probably have a bit of reading to do! :) 

And while I actually remember (I keep forgetting something so great), I have a few exciting things coming in the next few weeks! So stay tuned!!

Take care! X

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric