What I Love About The Current Season

3 November 2014

The Weather
I’m probably the only person in England that sort of enjoys the weather at this time of year. Obviously not the torrential rain, that’s just too much but the cold mornings, getting dark early and even the light showers of rain. I’m a strange one, I know!

Comforting, Warming Food
You may, or may not, have noticed that the last couple of recipes that I’ve written are “comforting and warming”. This fits perfectly in with what I love about the season, they aren’t quite my dad’s stews or my mum’s crumbles, but they’re the best that I can do and they are just what I love to eat this season.

Spending Time With Loved Ones
Cringe! But these nights in with these people are just what I love to do and I wouldn’t have it any other way!

Sundays
I’m not working too many of the following Sundays and it feels like they finally have meaning again! Having a lazy Sunday, wander around town or around Richmond Park are just a few ways to have the perfect Sunday. Topped off with a roast dinner of course!

TV

Oh my, the TV at this time of year is when it’s at its finest! X Factor, all the reality tv shows are back, I can’t get enough of them!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric