Winter Favourites

9 November 2014

Jack Wills Blanket
This is one of my favourite things but living in a student house, we tend not to always have the heating on till it gets really cold, so this blanket comes in handy as an extra layer of warmth in bed! Or wrapped up on the sofa.

Hot Drinks
‘Tis the season for hot drinks. Hot chocolates, tea, green tea, coffee, lattes, you name it, all those coffee shops bring out the Christmas versions of all the drinks they sell which you can’t possibly get through them all by the time they go! I also noticed the Christmas coffee cups they have already, I mean if that doesn’t make you go buy a drink I don’t know what will!



Wrapped Up Walks In The Morning
I recently went for a little walk around Richmond Park, which is just round the corner from my house. It was more to take in the scenery and get some fresh air but it was nice to wrap up and go for a walk outside.


VS Jumper
This is another one of my favourite items, my victoria secret jumper is so large that I can’t help but live in it when I’m in the house, it keeps me super warm and is so comforting on cold days!

Baths
I’ve only just started having baths, I always thought they were a waste of time when you can have a quick shower but now I love them, and I’ll be having baths all the time over winter! The perfect way to relax and warm up.


Christmas
I’m not going to go into a huge amount of detail about Christmas, except I LOVE it, like really love it.

Family time
I don’t know how it happens but it does, over winter there just seems to be a bit more family time, we all enjoy watching Saturday night TV together and there are all the shopping trips that need to be done for Christmas!

Cuddles with the dogs

I mean these are great all year round, but since one of our dogs is now scared of the dark, he’s now become so needy and wants cuddles all the time. I’m not complaining, I love hugs from him!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric