Superphoto Photobook Review

22 November 2014

The lovely people over at Superphoto allowed me to make this amazing photobook, and it’s now something that I’ll treasure for a long time to come. It took me a while to decide what to put into it because I didn’t want it to be lots of random photos. I settled on the last family holiday to New York!

I was asked to review the process of making the photobook so here it is!

The original price of this particular photobook is £9.99 and this is typically 76% cheaper than any other website. Bargain! Be sure to check out their website for other products at superphoto.co.uk.

The process is relatively simple if I’m honest, once you’ve selected the product you want, you gather all the photos you might possibly want in the book and upload them to the website.
Some websites can take a long time to upload just a few photos but on Superphoto it was a lot quicker so I was pleasantly surprised!



You then are taken to the layout of the book, select a background pattern or colour for each individual page or you can apply it to the whole book. I personally wanted mine to be the same throughout and so I used the same pattern for the cover and every page in the book, once I’d received it I knew I’d made the right decision!



I chose a front-page title and dragged the photos in to the order that I wanted and onto the right pages. I liked the fact that you can make the photos as small or as large as you want to, I also liked that you can take one photo and put it over two pages.


And here are a few pictures of the finished product! I’m so happy with it and I couldn’t fault the process or final product at all. If anything, it’s so much better than I expected!







Thank you Superphoto!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric