Weekly Wishes #1

2 September 2014

This is something new that I would like to start doing. By setting myself little goals on a weekly basis I am more likely to make small progress in things in the short term and make a good amount of progress in the long term. That’s the plan anyway! I will normally post this on a Sunday or Monday, ready for the new week, but seeing as I came up with this on a Tuesday morning, I will post it today as a one off!

  1. Go to the gym 5 times this week. I’m now done with revision until I find out my results so I have a bit of time off (that I’m giving myself) to focus on my blog and getting back into a good gym routine.
  2. Sort out the ridiculous amount of clothes I don’t wear. I have clothes in bags that I’ve been meaning to sell on eBay but (as lazy as it sounds) eBay can be an awful lot of effort for not very much at all. So my plan is to take them all to the charity shop, my good deed for the week!
  3. Give my Filofax some love. I feel like I’ve neglected it a bit recently and there’s no doubt that there is a lot of notes that don’t need to be in there.
  4. Pack up the rest of my things for Uni. I always leave in a rush whenever I come back, so I’m going to make sure that I have everything I need this time, there’s nothing worse than forgetting something you really need.
  5. Organise my research. I have so many odd bits where I’ve written things down, but there’s no logic to it all, so I will sort out which bits I still need and throw out what I don’t.
  6. Clean my car inside and out. As with my Filofax I have neglected my car a little bit and I love that thing a lot, so it deserves some attention to be thoroughly cleaned!


Those are the main things I want to achieve this week, I have more on my to do list but you really don’t need my whole to do list, you’d end up getting a bit bored of it! I’ll check back in on Sunday and let you know how it has gone. Especially number 1 ;)


LOVE X

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric