F…is for Future

19 September 2014

This is something that I try to stay positive about, and trust me it isn’t always easy. Over the past year or so there have been a few unfortunate situations that have left my future undetermined. Not something I’m proud of but I wouldn’t be who I am now if they hadn’t occurred.
I have overcome all of the hurdles and I’m certainly ready to jump over the next one whether I go with plan A, B or C (yes I need all 3 plans!).

I admit it is tough when you aren’t sure of the career you want or what your next plan is. I’ve been there and there is no doubt I will be there again. Your future is a tough one but it is what you make it (Bursts into Hannah Montana song Life’s What You Make It).

It is true though, you could sit around all day watching TV and getting fat by living off of someone else. Or you could go out and do whatever it takes to get a job or even if you are at home, try and do something with your time. I know that I have done this at some points but it doesn’t help my future at all.

If I’m not studying or at work then I’m most likely doing something blog related but at least there’s something to show for it… it really helps having a hobby like this but I also now finally have one I can enjoy and share with others.

And I know that I can use it as part of my future, making it look that little bit brighter!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric