Madame Tussauds September 2014

24 September 2014

As I mentioned previously I went on a tourist trip into Central London. On this day I went to Madame Tussauds. We hopped on the underground to go to Baker Street and Madame Tussauds was only a minute away from the station. Buying your tickets in advance means that you get to skip the queue, even though there wasn’t one anyway.

We headed in and an entire room of wax figures greeted us and we suddenly turned into overexcited kids! Literally…we didn’t know where to head first.




Now I’m going to warn you, it is no secret that I love One Direction (sorry not sorry). About a year ago, they made their wax figures that went all over the world to all the different Madame Tussauds locations. They are now back in London so I was a bit overexcited, but don’t worry I’m not like one of those completely crazy fans who basically lives for them. Anyway, I just had to buy the professional photos but luckily Sarah works for Merlin Entertainment and we got a discount!



After we both managed to calm down a little, we carried on seeing all the different wax figures. There are hundreds and I don’t want to bore you by describing them all! So I’ll show you some of my favourite ones here…









If you ever get the chance to go to London and you are looking for something to do then I would highly recommend going on the London Eye and to Madame Tussauds.


It was one of the best days out I’ve had and I haven’t laughed that much in a while.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric