Marinated Salmon

2 October 2014

I’ve been meaning to do a recipe with salmon for a while; I normally just use soy sauce and some chilli flakes, which has to be one of my favourite dishes. You should definitely try using this, as it is so simple and quick.

However, this recipe is an adaptation of my basic recipe, as I wanted to try something different and use a few more ingredients.

Ingredients:
2 Salmon fillets
1 tsp of fresh chilli, chopped
1 tsp of fresh ginger, chopped
5 tsp of soy sauce
2 tsp of maple syrup

I was originally going to use honey but I didn’t have any so I used maple syrup instead.

Method:
Start my skinning the salmon fillets if they have the skin still on them, then chop them up into small chunks and place in the frying pan or wok.
Mix together all the ingredients for the marinade, taste and adjust to your liking.


Pour the marinade over the salmon and leave for 20 minutes or leave for as long as you can.



Cook on a medium heat until the salmon is cooked through, around 5 to 10 minutes.



I normally serve it with rice and on this occasion I did, along with some cabbage, delicious!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric