My Journey To Lose 2 Stone in 3 Months

15 May 2014

A lot of people have that one picture that they look at and think ‘do I really look like that?’ well I’ve had a few too many of them and its seriously time to wake up and do something about it, I can’t just keep sitting around thinking that I’m as skinny as all my friends, because I’m not.


At the beginning of March I decided it was finally time to make a change, not just for a few weeks or months but a full on lifestyle change. This is for several reasons: my own health, a better quality of life and for my own happiness.

I’ve already done 6 weeks and lost a stone but unfortunately I put a bit back on over the stress of exams. Now they’re done, its time to lose 2 stone in 3 months (hence the title of the blog). I was very hesitant about putting up a picture but I guess this is the only progress picture I have. Wearing pretty much the same outfit, the first picture was taken on Christmas Day 2013 and the second picture was taken a couple of weeks ago.


I’ve already had quite a few questions asking me how I did it, and it’s really quite simple – regular exercise and really healthy eating, cutting back on everything and eating smaller portions of food. Anyone can do it if they put their mind to it, so I’m hoping this blog shows that you can.


I hope that whoever takes time to read this (and thank you) will carry on reading as I continue my journey over the next 3 months and beyond.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric