My Confession

9 June 2014

I have a confession to make, this last week has been completely awful. The worst week I've had since March and that's saying something considering I've had exams in that time. I caved in and cheated badly, stress got the better of me after a series of bad moments and it all went downhill from there.

It's not the greatest feeling to admit to cheating on your diet to be honest with you. It happened though and I have to live with the guilt of that. It's in the past now and there's nothing I can do about it but get over it and know that a new week is starting. All I can really say is that I will try even harder this week and hope that I can find a different way to deal with my stress that doesn't involve eating all the time.

I need to dig deep down and find the motivation I need to get myself going. Today, my mum and her friend did a triathlon, their first one and my mum is now determined to do even more! I want that kind of determination and next year me and my dad are going to do it as well. You may laugh but it gives me something to aim for, even if it is a year away.

Isn't she great?

I also need to lose a significant amount of weight before I go to Athens at the end of next month. Not being someone who likes being in the sun that much as it is, I need to lose weight to not be uncomfortable when I'm walking around. So again, it is the start of a new week and I will be starting by hitting the gym.

Give up? Not a chance.

Design by | SweetElectric