December

2 December 2014


To start off with, I cannot believe it’s December already. Seriously where has the year even gone? There’s something about December that’s really comforting.

Of course I love Christmas, if you hadn’t guessed already. The decorating, shopping, food and most importantly spending time with family. This year, I have the best advent calendar that I won in khrissieloves giveaway! I’m going to try and paint my nails each day with the new colour I get but there’s no promising anything. Follow me on instagram to keep up with the different colours I get!



I’m also making a lot of my Christmas gifts this year but I won’t be able to share many with you because my amazing family read my blog! All I can say is that I can’t wait to get started over the next few weeks.

What can you expect from me this month? Lots of Christmas themed posts of course! Plus my standard A to Z posts which I’m now over half way through, plus so much more. I would also love to be able to get to do a Christmas giveaway if I get to 115 bloglovin’ followers. Tell all your friends!


I’ve got my work cut out for me but I’ve got a good feeling about December!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric