A Huge Thank You..

16 May 2014

I should probably start by saying thank you to everyone that took the time to read my blog! I’ve had so many messages from people saying how brave I was for taking the step to put my journey for people to see, which I’m so grateful for.

To be honest, it was a very hard thing to write about because you never know how people are going to react to the subject, especially with how judgemental people can be at the smallest thing.

So time for some good news, yesterday I had my first personal training session in over 3 weeks. As I have been completely overwhelmed with revision for most of that time I wasn’t able to get to the gym quite as much as I would have liked to, or eat as healthily as I was before. During the session I had to do a 15 minute fitness test that I did in my very first session two months ago, the result of this being that I doubled the amount of I did yesterday from the first time that I did. I must say I was completely shocked at how far I had come, and rather proud of myself.

The second bit of good news is that I weighed myself this morning and I’ve already lost 2lbs since Monday. So a pretty great day overall.


I really am so amazed by the support that I have got from family, friends and even old friends who I haven’t spoken to in years, so thank you, and I don’t think I could do this without the constant motivation that everyone is giving me to keep going.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric